So I realize I am behind by a few days on my challenge, but I promise I have a good reason!….
My boyfriend adopted a cat/kitten he’s about a year so he is still young enough to be a kitten but not really haha. He adopted him on Sunday of last week but we just got to take him home this last Wednesday which was the 5th and also supposed to be day 3. Buuuuuuut as you could have guessed I became a tad preoccupied with the new baby in my life! Don’t worry, many pictures will be posted he is adorable!!
So I decided to combine the last three days into one!
Day 3: Quote of the day:
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I’m possible!”
This is my favorite quote because it was said by my all time favorite person Audrey Hepburn! And it’s just so true and clever ! This quote is actually hanging on a canvas in my bathroom so I get to see it every single day!
Day 4: Top 5
1. Love and Beauty by Forever 21 nude lip gloss, they no longer sell this color and I have no idea what it’s called but it is by far the most beautiful nude gloss I have ever owned. I pair it with every lipstick ever and it always looks perfect!
2. Kate by Rimmel #08 , this is the perfect neutral pinkish brown color and the quality is awesome!
3. Every Revlon Lip Butter ever. I personally have Raspberry Pie and Strawberry Shortcake and love them!!
4. Clinique Chubby Sticks, I only own two but I love both of them so I am assuming all of the colors are beautiful, I own, heftiest hibiscus and heaping hazelnut
5. Maybelline Color sensational in Coral Crush, bright fun summery coral with amazing lasting powers!!
(all photos found on Pinterest)
Day 5:Most Loved Possessions
A few of my most loved possessions would be my Turtle Pillow Pet, my promise ring, and my jewelery box .
My pillow pet I have had since I was 16, I got it as a birthday present from my cousins who used to live in Idaho and have just recently moved to Portland, Oregon. It is one of the mini pillow pets and I take him every where… just ask my boyfriend, he would love nothing more than to throw it away but I love it!
Last year for Christmas my boyfriend got me beautiful promise ring after we went through a rough patch and had to spend some time apart to work on ourselves, it means the world to me because every time I put it on I remember how strong we both became and how we were able to come back together to share the love we have.
When I was young, like super young and I had just started to learn about jewelery and I got my first pair of earrings my grandmother gave me a gorgeous wooden jewelery box with a heart shaped piece of glass on the top, I have always used this box and never bought another one because this one means so much to me My grandmother has a box that is larger than mine but they came together and she gave me the smaller box.
So there’s three more days from the 12 day blogger challenge! Tomorrow, Day 6: What am I currently Reading?