Day 2: Review a product, service, or a brand
I have decided to review a product that is a favorite to many people and is very popular, I had so many people recommending this product to me so I finally gave in and bought myself a sample size of the They’re Real mascara by Benefit. My reaction is a combination of feelings. I can understand why people would enjoy this product, however it is not my favorite mascara ever. So for this review I thought a pros and cons list would be the best way to express how I feel about the product.
- Amazing lengthening power, my lashes are always super long when I use this mascara
- Very black, some black mascaras take a few coats to appear as dark as I would like but wit They’re Real one coat and my lashes are black as night
- washes off easily, I have had a few mascaras that are impossible to wash off at the end of the night even though they aren’t water proof and it is the most annoying thing waking up with my eyelashes stuck together in the morning because I couldn’t get all my mascara off!
- Doesn’t clump, this mascara goes on so smoothly and it is so wet at application that it is almost impossible to get that clumpy lash look some people like, so if you are one of those people, this is not the mascara for you!
- The brush is so sharp!!!!, sometimes it actually hurts to apply mascara because the bristles on the brush are so incredibly sharp
- Leaves marks on my eyelids? I’m not sure if it’s just because I didn’t get water proof or whatever, but after a few hours I end up with a few black lines on my eyelid where my lashes touch my skin, it’s amazing that my lashes get to be that long! but not so amazing walking around with black marks on my eyes….
- Not so volumizing, all though this is mascara is crazy good at lengthening, I find myself applying another mascara over top to add some thickness to my lashes, I usually use Maybelline The Colossal Volume over top because I know it will add volume.
Tomorrow is Day 3 of the my blogger challenge: Quote of the Day